This delish Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce recipe is so lovely. Flavours of tomato and basil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar bring all the flavour to fish or salmon. Serve with a salad or your favourite vegetables.
Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of basil, roughly chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Lightly saute garlic in oil for 30 seconds.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and cook over low heat for a couple of minutes or until tomatoes are cooked through.
- Add basil and stir through.
- Add vinegar and a pinch of sugar.
- Leave sauce off the heat while cooking fish.
- Cook fish in non stick pan with lid on.