Are you looking for a Dietitian that can assist you or your client under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)? Tree of Life Nutrition is an approved NDIS provider. We can offer a wide range of NDIS Dietitian services tailored to your needs.
It is our mission to supply the highest quality NDIS approved diet and services to our clients. We cater to a range of cultural, religious, social, physical and family needs. In doing this, we are always looking for new and exciting ways to help our clients reach their health goals as well as ‘look good and feel great.’
Who can we help?
Our team can assist with all participants registered through the NDIS including adults, teenagers, and children. We provide services for all clients who are:
- NDIA managed or
NDIS-funded appointments are available at our head office in Woolloongabba (Taylor Medical Centre).
How can we help?
Our individual NDIS Dietitian consultations include:
In addition to individual consultations, we also provide:
- Supermarket Tours – virtual tours available via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime.
- Meal plans designed for children with special requirements and allowing for balance
- Label reading education
- Cooking classes
- Corporate health programs
Nutrition therapy including: Food and nutrition counselling to support behaviour change, advice about healthy meals or special diets, feeding therapy, systematic desensitisation, building meal preparation skills, menu planning skills, shopping and budgeting skills, communication support in relation to food, nutrition and health.
- Mediterranean Eating cookbooks available for purchase
- Discussions with providers to establish nutritional changes to improve health and wellbeing
- Menus for eating on a budget
- Menu planning for those people with limited cooking skills, limited tastes, and limited cooking facilities.
- Provide education to carers on how to support you with your cooking, shopping, planning and preparing.
What conditions can we treat?
As an NDIS approved service, we can provide nutrition and dietary advice for many conditions, including:
- Weight Loss/Weight Gain
- Improved Immunity
- Balanced Eating
- Diabetes/Gestational Diabetes
- Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- High Cholesterol
- Gastrointestinal Problems/ FODMAPS
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- General Healthy Eating Advice
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Coeliac Disease
- Cardiovascular Health
- Endometriosis Pain Management
- Bariatric Surgery
- Eating Disorders
NDIS approved service and consultation fees
Initial 1 hour appointment: $190
Review appointment 30 min: $120
Supermarket tour: $190
7-day meal plan: $190
Bookings for NDIS-funded appointments are only available at our head office in Woolloongabba (Taylor Medical Centre). To find out more information on how we can help, or to make a time, please contact our head office. We would be happy to have a conversation about your needs or those of your client.