We warmly welcome you to Tree of Life Nutrition. To help make the process of seeing a dietitian as easy as possible, we invite you to read a little bit about how we work, and what you might expect at your appointment. You can also download our patient forms prior to your appointment. At all times, if you are unsure, we are always a phone call or email away.
Patient Information and Forms
Senior Dietitian (Desi Carlos)
- Initial Consultation (30 mins): $150.00 Pensioners $140
- Extended Initial Consultation:(45 mins) $185 Required for complex cases e.g. eating disorders, newly diagnosed Coeliac patients, endometriosis, fertility, PCOS, menopause, autoimmune patients, complex medical history.
- Extended Review Consultation (45 mins) $150
- Review Consultation (30 mins): $120.00 Pensioners $100
- Subsequent Consultation (15 mins): $70.00 Pensioners $65
- Subsequent Extended (30 mins) $120
Dietitian (Eleni Georgiou)
- Initial Consultation (30min): $120.00 Pensioners $110
- Review Consultation (30min): $85.00 Pensioners $75
- Subsequent Consultation (15min): $60.00 Pensioners $55
Rebates may be available, depending on your circumstances. Here is a general idea, based on our standard rates:
- Private Health Fund – rebates apply to all consultations
- DVA Gold Card – Nil out of pocket expense 15-45 minutes. (Referrals are required)
- Medicare Care Plan – consultations are billed at standard fees as above (Referrals are required)
- Medicare Rebate – a Medicare rebate of $53.80 per session applies.
Note: Medicare Bulk billing may apply for those in financial difficulty. Please speak to our reception staff at the time of booking if this may apply to you.
Telehealth consultations with a Medicare care plan will be bulk billed.
*Please note that fees may vary depending on location and the information above is based on our standard rates. All fees are to be paid in full at the conclusion of your consultation, and you are then provided with relevant receipts to make a claim with your private health fund.
Please call reception for more information on 07 3891 6199
Are you a medical professional looking to refer a patient?
Please fax your referral to Fax: (07) 3392 2120 Or email [email protected]
Tree of Life Nutrition
Taylor Medical Centre, Level 1, Suite 10b
40 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba
Phone (07) 3891 6199
You may also like to provide your patient with our forms prior to their appointment.
Please indicate the patient’s preferred location:
- Woolloongabba (main clinic)
- Camp Hill
- Ferny Hills
- Wynnum West
What to bring to your appointment
EPC (if applicable)
If you have been provided with an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC), please bring this with you to your appointment. You will be required to pay consultation fees in full upon which you will then be able to make a claim for $54.60 from Medicare.
If your doctor has referred you to us, please bring this letter to your appointment
Blood test results
Your doctor or specialist may have ordered a blood test for you prior to referring you to see us. Please also bring these blood test results with you.
Forms and food diary
New patient form
You are welcome to fill in your information on our new patient form and bring it with you on the day. This can save you time in the clinic. That way, we have everything we need to give you the best possible value from your first consultation with us.
If you have time in the lead-up to your consultation, you may like to fill in our food diary. This allows you to detail foods eaten during the week, and anything else you think might be relevant (e.g. symptoms). This is not essential to your first visit, but again, can be helpful to make the first consultation as valuable as possible.
Parking and cancellations
Location and Parking
Our main Tree of Life clinic is in Taylor Medical Centre, Level 1 Suite 10b, 40 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba. Walk up the stairs to Level 1, and our clinic is to your left. Street parking is available, or alternatively, you may choose to park in the car park accessed through Catherine Street (second boom gate to your right). We then provide the token for $3 to exit. If you’re attending one of our satellite clinics, we are only too happy to tell you about parking when you book in with us.
We understand there may be some circumstances where you are unable to make your appointment. We would appreciate 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid a 50% non-attendance fee for the session time. You may contact us by phone or email.