Scientific Diet Analysis Report
A Scientific Diet Analysis will give you granular information on how to optimise your diet for great health. Our Scientific Analysis Report combines an examination of your current diet and a review of your health status. Professional analysis of this information can provide you with a good picture of your dietary needs, and how to achieve optimum nutrition. And the beauty of it? We can provide this report from the comfort of your own home!
What does the report include?
- A full analysis of a 4-day food diary by an Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- An analysis of your macro and micronutrients, including calories, carbohydrates, protein, fats, and vitamins and minerals
- Your results are personalised, based on the information you provide us regarding your personal details, health goals and any medical conditions
- We can tell you how to adapt your diet for weight loss, improved support of your gut, reduced inflammation and also correct ratios of macronutrients.
What is the process of a Scientific Diet Analysis Report?
Requesting your report is easy, once we have some important information from you – a Health Analysis, and a Four Day Food Diary.
- Once payment for your report has been received, you will have instant access to our Health Analysis Form. This form includes information for you to tell us about your medical history, any allergies or intolerances you may have, as well as questions about your health goals. Please fill in this form and email your scanned copy directly to our Dietitian Eleni via the email address provided on the form. Or you can fax your form to (07) 3392 2120 ATT: Eleni Georgiou.
- At the bottom of the Health Analysis Form, there are additional instructions on how to complete a Four Day Food Diary. In this step, we ask you to keep track of 4 days worth of meals from breakfast through to dinner (and anything after!) via a handy app. That way, we have a sample of your typical diet. Don’t worry if you have the odd day which isn’t typical, it’s the average of those days that counts.
- Please provide us with your returned information within 30 days of your purchase. We recommend you start your diary as soon as you purchase, as it is easy to let it slip by.
We will perform your Scientific Diet Analysis and provide you with a written report within 7 days of receiving both your completed Health Analysis Form and your Four Day Food Diary (which you can share with us inside of the app).
Should you experience any problems with this process whatsoever, you are welcome to contact us on (07) 3891 6199 during our clinic hours for help.