A great way to learn how to cook, eat and live on a Mediterranean Diet
Mediterranean Eating is such a popular cookbook because it’s so much more than just recipes. As Accredited Dietitians, we apply the science of the Mediterranean Diet and share that with you within the pages of this book. We also share our wonderful Greek-Australian culture with you, which our readers tell us is so very inspiring! Along with some mouthwatering recipes and images of what we believe is the most nutritious and delicious food ever. Opa!
What will I get in this ebook?
- Over 60 Mediterranean recipes from our family kitchens to yours. As dietitians, we have modified these for optimal health, but we’ve kept in all the wonderful flavour!
- Understand the research behind a traditional peasant-style Mediterranean diet for reducing your risk of chronic disease and encouraging a long and healthy life
- An easy reference guide – Two Greek Girls 10 Ground Rules of the Mediterranean diet
- Comprehensive analysis of meals with KJ, carbohydrate, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and sodium content per serve plus allergen information
- A comprehensive weekly meal plan formulated by dietitians, so that you can easily implement the Mediterranean Diet. This 2000 calorie per day meal plan is perfect for maintaining weight for men as well as for highly active women.
PDF colour; 200 pages