This Beef Rissoles with Beetroot Salad recipe is a fresh and filling dish. We combine tasty homemade beef rissoles with a gorgeous beetroot salad. Simple to make for any weeknight, and who doesn’t love ‘rissoles darl’? These are a great healthy version, and a modern take on the ones your mum used to make.
Beef rissoles with beetroot salad
- 220g lean beef mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Cooking oil spray (canola or olive oil)
- ½ x 425g can baby beets, drained halved
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbs low-fat cottage cheese
- Combine beef, garlic and cumin in small bowl; shape the mixture into 4 patties
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil; heat pan. Cook patties in pan.
- Meanwhile, combine beetroot, parsley, onion and vinegar in medium bowl
- Serve salad topped with patties and dolloped with cottage cheese